Litecoin Mining Calculator
Last updated: 03.14.2019
This simple Litecoin mining calculator will allow you to determine how much you can profit from a certain Litecoin miner (for example the Antminer L3+). It takes into account all relevant costs such as hardware, electricity and fees. See below for detailed instructions on how to use it.
1 Litecoin = 99 USD
|LTC/USD Exchange Rate|
|Pool Fees %|
|Hardware Cost (USD)|
|Power Cost (USD/kWh)|
|Duration||Calculation||Estimated Profit in USD|
Pure Earning in LTC:
Pool Fee in LTC:
Earning After Fee in LTC:
Earning in USD:
Power Cost in USD:
Earning After Power Cost in USD:
Earning After Hardware Cost in USD:
Instructions on how to use the Litecoin Mining Calculator:
- Enter the hash rate of the Litecoin miner you’re planning to use
- (Optional) Enter additional info you may have, such as your electricity costs, pool fees (if you’re mining via a pool), etc. The more information you put in, the more accurate the results will be.
- Your calculated profit will be displayed automatically (you can click ‘Show details’ for more info)
Keep in mind that:
- Earnings are shown in USD based on the current exchange rate, the exchange rate can (and probably will) change from time to time.
- Profit is based on current difficulty to mine Litecoin. Difficulty can (and probably will) change. From past experience it usually goes up as time goes by.
- ‘Earnings’ DOES NOT equal ‘profit’. To properly estimate profitability, you need to take into account the cost of your mining hardware and the electricity to run it (and cool it down if needed).
- If some values in the Litecoin mining calculator don’t seem right (exchange rate, block reward, etc.) you can adjust them manually. However normally they are all up to date. Manually setting the parameters can also be used to simulate scenarios.
Calculator fields explained
Difficulty factor – The more people are trying to mine Litecoin the harder it becomes to actually mine Litecoin. Difficulty is a metric that measures “how hard is it to mine?” at the current moment. This information is taken automatically from the Litecoin network, you do not need to change it.
Hash Rate – How powerful is your miner. The more Hash Rate it can produce the higher your mining rewards will be. Normally you can get the Hash Rate of a specific miner from its manufacturer.
LTC/Block reward – How many Litecoins are distributed each time a successful block is mined. This information updates from time to time to keep the Litecoin money supply in check.
LTC/USD exchange rate – How much USD can you get for 1 LTC.
Pool fees – Usually miners group together into mining pools in order to increase their chances of successful mining. The pool takes a certain fee from the earnings.
Hardware cost – How much did it cost you to buy your Litecoin miner.
Power – How much energy does your miner consume. This information should be supplied by the manufacturer.
Power cost – How much are you paying for a KiloWatt per hour of electricity in USD.
Bitcoin Video Crash Course
Dummy-proof explainer videos enjoyed by over 100,000 students. One email a day for 7 days, short and educational, guaranteed.
We hate spam as much as you do. You can unsubscribe with one click.