Litecoin Mining Calculator
1 Litecoin = 59 USD
|LTC/USD Exchange Rate|
|Pool Fees %|
|Hardware Cost (USD)|
|Power Cost (USD/kWh)|
|Duration||Calculation||Estimated Profit in USD|
Pure Earningss in LTC:
Pool Fee in LTC:
Earningss After Fee in LTC:
Earningss in USD:
Power Cost in USD:
Earningss After Power Cost in USD:
Earningss After Hardware Cost in USD:
If you want a detailed explanation about how to use the calculator keep on reading, here’s what I’ll cover:
- Litecoin Mining Calculator Summary
- Calculator Fields Explained
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Enter the hashrate of your Litecoin miner
- (Optional) Enter additional info you may have, such as your electricity costs, pool fees (if you’re mining via a pool), etc. The more information you put in, the more accurate the results will be.
- Your calculated profit will be displayed automatically
- You can click ‘Show details’ for more info
Keep in mind that:
- Earnings are shown in USD based on the current exchange rate, the exchange rate can (and probably will) change from time to time.
- Profit is based on current difficulty to mine Litecoin. Difficulty can (and probably will) change. From past experience it usually goes up as time goes by.
- ‘Earnings’ DOES NOT equal ‘profit’. To properly estimate profitability, you need to take into account the cost of your mining hardware and the electricity to run it (and cool it down if needed).
- If some values in the Litecoin mining calculator don’t seem right (exchange rate, block reward, etc.) you can adjust them manually. However normally they are all up to date. Manually setting the parameters can also be used to simulate scenarios.
Difficulty factor – The more people are trying to mine Litecoin the harder it becomes to actually mine Litecoin. Difficulty is a metric that measures how hard it is to mine at the current moment. This information is taken automatically from the Litecoin network, you do not need to change it.
Hash Rate – How powerful is your miner? The more Hash Rate it can produce the higher your mining rewards will be. Normally you can get the Hash Rate of a specific miner from its manufacturer.
LTC/Block reward – How many Litecoins are distributed each time a successful block is mined? This amount is halved every few years to keep the Litecoin money supply in check. The last halving occurred on August 2019.
LTC/USD exchange rate – How much USD can you get for 1 LTC.
Pool fees – Usually miners group together into mining pools in order to increase their chances of successful mining. The pool takes a certain fee from the earnings.
Hardware cost – How much did it cost you to buy your Litecoin miner?
Power – How much energy does your miner consume? This information should be supplied by the manufacturer.
Power cost – How much are you paying for a KiloWatt per hour of electricity in USD?
How Do You Mine Litecoin?
- Hook up the Litecoin miner to your computer
- Configure the miner
- Join a Litecoin mining pool
- Start mining
For a detailed explanation about Litecoin mining read this guide.
Is Mining Litecoin Profitable?
Yes. If you have the right setup (i.e. low electricity cost and a cool environment) it’s still profitable to mine Liteocin. In order to find out if you can be profitable use a calculator like the one on this page.
How Long does it Take to Mine 1 Litecoin?
Using the L3++ with a difficulty factor of 13,667,659.27727 it will take you 45 days to mine 1 Litecoin.
As Litecoin and cryptocurrencies in general become more popular, Litecoin mining has moved from a being hobby to a profession.
While you can make a profit from mining Litecoin you’ll need the right setup and mainly a cheap enough electricity source. Profitable mining operations are usually set up in cool locations where electricity is cheap or free of charge.
Don’t start buying any gear or mining equipment before you’ve conducted exact calculations to estimate profitability.
If you have any additional questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comment section below.