Dash Mining Calculator
By: Ofir Beigel | Last updated: 1/12/21
This simple Dash mining calculator will allow you to determine how much you can profit from a certain Dash miner (for example, the Antminer D3).
1 Dash = 33 USD
|DASH/USD Exchange Rate|
|Pool Fees %|
|Hardware Cost (USD)|
|Power Cost (USD/kWh)|
|Duration||Calculation||Estimated Profit in USD|
Pure Earnings in DASH:
Pool Fee in DASH:
Earnings After Fee in DASH:
Earnings in USD:
Power Cost in USD:
Earnings After Power Cost in USD:
Earnings After Hardware Cost in USD:
If you want a detailed explanation about how to use the calculator keep on reading, here’s what I’ll cover:
- Enter the hash rate of your Dash miner
- Enter additional info such as electricity price, hardware costs, etc. (optional)
- Your calculations will appear automatically
- Click “Show details” for more info about profitability
Keep in mind that:
- While the calculator can give you a good idea for your gear’s profitability, earnings ARE NOT profit. You still have to take into account the cost of your mining hardware and the electricity to run it (and cool it down if needed).
- The earnings are based on the current DASH/USD exchange rate. This rate can (and probably will) change over time.
- Profit is based on current difficulty to mine Dash. Difficulty can (and probably will) change. From past experience it usually goes up as time goes by.
- All the data on the calculator can be adjusted manually. This is useful in case you want to simulate scenarios or if for some reason the data is not up-to-date (though normally it is).
Difficulty factor – The more people are trying to mine Dash, the harder it becomes to actually mine it. This is due to difficulty – a metric that measures “how hard is it to mine?” at the current moment. This information is taken automatically from the Dash network, you do not need to change it.
Hash Rate – How powerful your miner is. The more Hash Rate it can produce, the higher your mining rewards will be. Normally you can get the Hash Rate of a specific miner from its manufacturer.
DASH/Block reward – How many Dash are distributed each time a successful block is mined. This information updates from time to time to keep the Dash money supply in check.
DASH/USD exchange rate – How much USD can you get for 1 DASH.
Pool fees – Usually miners group together into mining pools in order to increase their chances of successful mining. The pool takes a certain fee from the earnings.
Hardware cost – How much it cost you to buy your Dash miner.
Power – How much energy your miner consumes. This information should be supplied by the manufacturer.
Power cost – How much you are paying for a KiloWatt per hour of electricity in USD.
Is Dash Mining Profitable?
Yes. Dash mining is still profitable, however you’ll need to have access to cheap (or free) electricity in order to generate a profit.
How do You Mine Dash?
- Hook up your Antminer D3
- Configure your Antminer D3
- Get a Dash wallet Step
- Join a mining pool
- Start mining
For a detailed guide about Dash mining read this post.
What is X11 Mining?
X11 is a cryptocurrency mining algorithm which uses 11 different hash functions. It it used in popular coins such as:
As Dash and cryptocurrencies in general become more popular, Dash mining has moved from a being hobby to a profession.
While you can make a profit from mining Dash you’ll need the right setup and virtually free electricity source. Profitable mining operations are usually set up in cool locations where electricity is cheap or free of charge.
Don’t start buying any gear or mining equipment before you’ve conducted exact calculations to estimate profitability.
If you have any additional questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comment section below.