Zcash mining calculator
This simple Zcash mining calculator will allow you to determine how much you can profit from any Zcash miner.
|ZEC/USD Exchange Rate|
|Pool Fees %|
|Hardware Cost (USD)|
|Power Cost (USD/kWh)|
|Duration||Calculation||Estimated Profit in USD|
Pure Earnings in ZEC:
Pool Fee in ZEC:
Earnings After Fee in ZEC:
Earnings in USD:
Power Cost in USD:
Earnings After Power Cost in USD:
Earnings After Hardware Cost in USD:
If you want a detailed explanation about how to use the calculator keep on reading, here’s what I’ll cover:
- Enter the hash rate your Zcash miner
- (Optional) Enter additional info you may have, such as your electricity costs, pool fees (if you’re mining via a pool), etc.
- Your calculated profit will be displayed automatically.
- For more info, click ‘Show details’.
Keep in mind that:
- Earnings are shown in USD, based on the current exchange rate. The exchange rate can (and probably will) change from time to time.
- Profit is based on current difficulty to mine Zcash. Difficulty can (and probably will) change. From past experience it usually goes up as time goes by.
- Earnings IS NOT profit. You still have to take into account the cost of your mining hardware and the electricity to run it (and cool it down if needed).
- All the data on the on the calculator can be adjusted manually. This is useful in case you want to simulate scenarios or if for some reason the data is not up-to-date (though normally it is).
Difficulty factor – The more people are trying to mine Zcash the harder it becomes to actually mine. Difficulty is a metric that measures “how hard is it to mine?” at the current moment. This information is taken automatically from the Zcash network, you do not need to change it.
Hash Rate – How powerful is your miner. The more Hash Rate it can produce – the higher your mining rewards will be. Normally, you can get the Hash Rate of a specific miner from its manufacturer. You can also lookup your GPU on this site (make sure you are looking at ‘Equihash’ at the ‘Algorithm’ column)
ZEC/Block reward – How many ZEC are distributed each time a successful block is mined. This information updates from time to time to keep the ZEC money supply in check.
ZEC/USD exchange rate – How much USD can you get for 1 ZEC.
Pool fees – Usually miners group together into mining pools in order to increase their chances of successful mining. The pool takes a certain fee from the earnings.
Hardware cost – How much did it cost you to buy your Zcash miner.
Power – How much energy does your miner consume. This information should be supplied by the manufacturer.
Power cost – How much are you paying for a KiloWatt per hour of electricity in USD.
Is Zcash Mining Profitable?
Yes, Zcash mining is profitable if you have access to cheap electricity and a cool environment.
How Much is Zcash Worth?
At the moment 1 ZEC = 0 USD
What Algorithm is Zcash?
Zcash (ZEC) is a popular coin to mine due to its resistance to ASIC miners. However, before spending money on any GPU for mining purposes make sure to use the calculator on this page to predict profit as accurately as possible.
If you have any more questions or comments make sure to leave them in the comment section below.