Coin Fire has been working hard to bring you the latest, honest and reliable news from all corners of the globe and every corner of the Internet.
Don’t worry, I’m not about to ask you for money (although donations do help keep this site running, we operate at a complete loss each month) but rather I’m asking for your help to spread our mindshare.
We’ve seen incredible growth in a short period of time but without your help we can’t keep growing.
Here is how you can help though…
- Follow @CoinFireBlog on Twitter
- When you see something interesting on Coin Fire take a few seconds and share it with others.
- Take a moment and let us know how we are doing. We listen!
That’s it. By helping us increase the number of people reading our site you’ll be helping us bring in more readers and our influence will grow.
The more we can grow this site the easier it becomes for our staff to receive the funding we desperately need to keep expanding our news coverage.
Latest posts by Coin Fire (see all)
- Film Distributor Lionsgate Accepting Bitcoin - October 6, 2015
- Federal Investigations of Cryptsy Underway - October 4, 2015
- Security Alert: Used Cloudminr.io? Change ALL Passwords. More than 79 thousand users impacted. - July 13, 2015