Welcome to 99Bitcoins’ Ethereum Mining Calculator
1 Ether = 12.71 USD
Ethereum mining calculator powered by https://99bitcons.com
Instructions on how to use the Ethereum Mining Calculator:
- Enter the hash rate of the Ethereum miner you’re planning to use
- Click on “Calculate mining revenue”
- That’s it! (we said it was simple….)
Note: If some values in the Ethereum mining calculator don’t seem right (exchange rate, block reward, etc.) you can adjust them manually. However normally they are all up to date.
Keep in mind that:
- Earnings are shown in USD based on the current exchange rate, the exchange rate can (and probably will) change from time to time.
- Profit is based on current difficulty to mine Ether. Difficulty can (and probably will) change. From past experience it usually goes up as time goes by.
- Earnings IS NOT profit. You still have to take into account the cost of your mining hardware and the electricity to run it (and cool it down if needed).