Happy 2015!!! It’s time for our first giveaway for the new year. Last month’s winner was Ivt Mohan from India. This month we’re giving away a full pass to Inside Bitcoins Berlin which will be held on March 2015.
Inside Bitcoins provides in depth, objective coverage of cryptocurrencies. The company also holds in depth Bitcoin conventions around the world. If you win the giveaway you’ll be able to attend one whole day of the conference absolutely free (€545 retail value). You also have the option to receive $50’s worth in Bitcoins instead of the the pass, so even if you don’t plan on attending the conference you can enter.
And since there has been such a demand this past couple of month we’re awarding not only 1 but 2 winners for this giveaway!!
The contest is pretty straight forward:
- Answer a simple question to prove you’re human
- Enter your email address to subscribe to 99Bitcoins
- Click on the link inside the confirmation email we send you
- You’re in!
Keep in mind that when you enter your email you are actually subscribing to 99Bitcoins’ mailing list – this means you will be getting updates from the blog about twice a week. We almost never send out promotional stuff and you can unsubscribe at any time, so the choice is yours.
After entering check your inbox for instructions.
If you can’t find our email try checking the spam folder as it may have accidentally arrived there. If you’re using Gmail make sure to drag the email to the “Primary” tab if it fell into the “Promotions” tab” – this way you won’t miss out if we send you an email that you’ve won (the first winner of the Trezor didn’t receive the prize because he didn’t reply to our winning email).
Remember – if you win, we will email you at this address, if we don’t hear back from you within 48 hours we move on to the next person in line.
Latest posts by Ofir Beigel (see all)
- “JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says bitcoin is a ‘fraud’ that will eventually blow up” – CNBC | $4,367.12 - September 12, 2017
- How to Buy Bitcoins if You’re a Noob – Bitcoin Whiteboard Tuesday - September 12, 2017
- “Why China Crushed Bitcoin” – Forbes | $4,450.15 - September 9, 2017