Update: This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winners Evan Staggs and David Setiawan. See you in our next giveaway!
June’s giveaway is on it’s way!
Last month’s giveaway was crazy and hopefully we’ll be able to top it this month. In today’s giveaway we’re handing out 2 copies of our eBook “My Dirty Little Bitcoin Secret”. The book basically describes the story of 99Bitcoins and how the website managed to generate over $5,000 each month from the Bitcoin industry, read about it here.
If you don’t want to get your copy of the book or if you already own it, you can claim €22 instead. And the best thing about this contest is that there isn’t just one winner – two people will get to claim this prize.
The contest is pretty straight forward:
- Answer a simple question to prove you’re human
- Enter your email address to subscribe to 99Bitcoins
- Click on the link inside the confirmation email we send you
- You’re in!
Keep in mind that when you enter your email you are actually subscribing to 99Bitcoins’ mailing list – this means you will be getting updates from the blog about twice a week. We almost never send out promotional stuff and you can unsubscribe at any time, so the choice is yours.
After entering check your inbox for instructions.
If you can’t find our email try checking the spam folder as it may have accidentally arrived there. If you’re using Gmail make sure to drag the email to the “Primary” tab if it fell into the “Promotions” tab” – this way you won’t miss out if we send you an email that you’ve won (one of the past winners didn’t receive the prize because he didn’t reply to our winning email).
Remember – if you win, we will email you at this address, if we don’t hear back from you within 48 hours we move on to the next person in line.
Find the best exchange to buy Bitcoins
Latest posts by Ofir Beigel (see all)
- “Bitcoin is a bubble. It will burst on Monday 12 December 2016” – Linkdin | $771.23 - December 8, 2016
- “Why This Well-Funded Startup Just Gave Up on Bitcoin” – Fortune | $766.26 - December 7, 2016
- 7 Bitcoin Debit Cards Compared and Reviewed (2017) - December 6, 2016