bitcoin mining with cloud mining

Bitcoin Questions and AnswersCategory: General questionsbitcoin mining with cloud mining
arnel bendo asked 3 weeks ago

hi there! i’m from Philippines and i am new here in cryptocurrency. I saw that the value of bitcoin in our currency is almost 250k and i would like to use mining site like btcclickers.com bitcofarm and other mining site. i would like to ask if those sight or mining cloud are legit? i don’t have money to invest in bitcoin. all i want is free mining sight because i am lack of money. could you please help me to find a legit cloud mining without investing money? all i want is to invest my time and effort because i dont have money to invest. Thank you.

1 Answers
Zsofia Elek Staff answered 3 weeks ago

Hi Arnel,
We advise you to stay away from any cloud mining sites as these sites are in 99% of the time plain Ponzi schemes that will steal you money and in the other 1% just not a good investment (meaning you won’t make back more money than you invested). If you want to read a bit more about why I think so here’s an article.
If you want to earn some Bitcoins in exchange for clicks, you can join our Faucet here.

Arnel Bendo replied 2 weeks ago

Thank You.!

Your Answer

5 + 17 =

X