We are not familiar with this coin, however before jumping into any cryptocurrency investment, I suggest read this article about the different aspects to consider.
1. I had opened a Qoinpro account on user id ‘intutkri2’ around six months back
2. I had received many promotional emails from [email protected] regarding deposit of BTC for claiming BCH and BTG.
3. ***At last I think I had fallen prey to their emails and deposited some amount of BTC to claim my BCH and BTG and that’s it after that I never received a promotional mail from them after the deposit
4. ***I had sent many BCH and BTG claim mails to [email protected] and [email protected] and contacted them on email, Twitter and Telegram many times but no reply or response from them.
5. ***I had submitted support tickets also at support.qoinpro.com under user id ‘intutkri2’ but they were closed without any proper resolution
6. ***After checking my qoinpro BTC address 1K5JDqh7LVWEV1uvmQhbdKBdyN86iTZWfm on blockchain it is showing zero balance whereas the amount is supposed to be X BTC and there were also many transactions which I had not carried out. May be they are carrying out insider trading with the BTC deposited bt people like me and generating profits for themselves.
7. ***I had withdrawn X amount of BTC from my Qoinpro (user ; intutkri2) BTC address 1K5JDqh7LVWEV1uvmQhbdKBdyN86iTZWfm to my personal BTC address 154UWpunPRyVT9LPfgrdcQKWj6276rrnMB but till now I had not received it.
8. ***Websites : http://www.qoinpro.com and http://www.vdschagt.com (is never working)
9. ***Company Office Address :
1206, Eastern Commercial Centre
397 Hennessy Road – Wan Chai
Hong Kong S.A.R.
10. *******Will update this post once I receive a positive reply from Qoinpro or Mr. Wouter
11. ***So, Dear Friends ! Please decide whether this is scam or legitimate on your own diligence. I had put down my own genuine experiences with Qoinpro.
Please login or Register to submit your answer