Bitcoin mining without hardware?

Bitcoin Questions and AnswersCategory: General questionsBitcoin mining without hardware?

Victor asked 2 years ago

Hello and thank you for the detailed tutorials. I wanted to know if you can mine Bitcoins without needing to buy expensive hardware.

1 Answers
Ofir Beigel answered 2 years ago

You can mine Bitcoin without buying any hardware by using cloud mining. This means you pay someone to run the equipment for you and you share the earnings. However I have to warn you – 99% of cloud mining sites are complete scams and the remaining 1% just isn’t worth as an investment. Here’s my detailed analysis of cloud mining.

Bitcoin Video Crash Course 

Join over 94,000 students and know all you need to know about Bitcoin. One email a day for 7 days, short and educational, guaranteed.

We hate spam as much as you do. You can unsubscribe with one click.