The Digital Chamber of Commerce will be hosting an “Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Bootcamp” on January 15th and 16th.
The two day workshop and event will be hosted by Perianne Boring, the President of the Digital Chamber of Commerce; Carol Van Cleef, a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist from Manatt Phelps & Phillips; and Maureen Sanders Piccillo, the Former US IRS’ National AML Program Manager.
The event will feature several learning opportunities, including:
- Discover how to meet bank’s and regulator’s expectations
- Learn tools to help acquire banking partners
- Assemble framework for building or enhancing compliance programs
- Gain a better understanding of the federal criminal statutes
- Prepare for your next AML compliance review
- Gain attendance certification for continuing education credits
The event sponsored by the Digital Chamber of Commerce, manatt, and Comptegrity will take place during the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami. Registration is limited to 35 seats so those wishing to attend are encouraged to register now.
Find the best exchange to buy Bitcoins
Latest posts by Coin Fire (see all)
- Film Distributor Lionsgate Accepting Bitcoin - October 6, 2015
- Federal Investigations of Cryptsy Underway - October 4, 2015
- Security Alert: Used Cloudminr.io? Change ALL Passwords. More than 79 thousand users impacted. - July 13, 2015