Conventional currencies got Wall Street and the city business districts. But cryptocurrency has a more creative version of it, known as Satoshi squares, where Bitcoiners can meet and trade on the street. Here’s a list of some of the most popular Satoshi Squares!
1. Union Square New York
Bitcoiners from New York gather every Monday evening in Union Square to buy and sell crypto-coins.
2. LA Open Air Bitcoin Exchange
The LA Satoshi Square usually happens at the Grand Park to spread the awareness about Bitcoin.
3. Satoshi Square Bratislava
Slovakia’s biggest Satoshi Square happens in Bratislava, at Michalská 581/3.
4. Buttonwood Meetup in San Francisco
Bitcoiners in San Francisco get together at the steps of Yerba Buena Gardens, across from St. Patrick Church on Mission Street.
5. Satoshi Square Tel Aviv
The first Satoshi Square meetup in Tel Aviv, Israel, happened about a month ago and the local Bitcoiners want more!
6. Miami Satoshi Square
Miami Bitcoiners chose a nice place to hold their Satoshi Squares: the Bayside Marketplace.
7. Boston Buttonwood Exchange
The first and probably only open air exchange of Bitcoins in Boston, hosted by the Bitcoin-friendly restaurant Veggie Galaxy.
8. Bitcoin Exchange Berlin (BXB)
One of the cities that loves Bitcoin the most in the entire world has a cryptocurrency exchange that usually happens at the Platoon Kunsthalle.
9. Satoshi Square: Toronto Edition
Since Canada likes its virtual coins so much, nothing more natural than having its own Satoshi Squares: Toronto is just one example.
Latest posts by Ofir Beigel (see all)
- Here’s what you’ve missed in the past week (August 24-30) - August 30, 2015
- We’re giving away 2 copies of “My Dirty Little Bitcoin Secrets” ($27 value) - August 24, 2015
- Here’s what you’ve missed in the past week (August 17-24) - August 24, 2015