Update: This giveaway has ended and the winner is Rendy Marandhika from Cianjur, Indonesia. Rendy chose to accept €40 in Bitcoins (link to transaction). Thank you all for participating and join us next month in another giveaway.
April’s giveaway is on it’s way and this month we’re giving away a Ledger Wallet Nano “Duo Edition”. For those of you who don’t know what Ledger is, it’s a hardware wallet which allows you to safely store you Bitcoins on it. We recently reviewed it here.
Even if you own a Ledger wallet you can still enter since the winner will be able to chose between getting an actual Ledger wallet or €40 in Bitcoin.
The contest is pretty straight forward:
- Answer a simple question to prove you’re human
- Enter your email address to subscribe to 99Bitcoins
- Click on the link inside the confirmation email we send you
- You’re in!
Keep in mind that when you enter your email you are actually subscribing to 99Bitcoins’ mailing list – this means you will be getting updates from the blog about twice a week. We almost never send out promotional stuff and you can unsubscribe at any time, so the choice is yours.
After entering check your inbox for instructions.
If you can’t find our email try checking the spam folder as it may have accidentally arrived there. If you’re using Gmail make sure to drag the email to the “Primary” tab if it fell into the “Promotions” tab” – this way you won’t miss out if we send you an email that you’ve won (one of the past winners didn’t receive the prize because he didn’t reply to our winning email).
Remember – if you win, we will email you at this address, if we don’t hear back from you within 48 hours we move on to the next person in line.
Find the best exchange to buy Bitcoins
Latest posts by Ofir Beigel (see all)
- “Bitcoin is a bubble. It will burst on Monday 12 December 2016” – Linkdin | $771.23 - December 8, 2016
- “Why This Well-Funded Startup Just Gave Up on Bitcoin” – Fortune | $766.26 - December 7, 2016
- 7 Bitcoin Debit Cards Compared and Reviewed (2017) - December 6, 2016