We already know that the Bitcoin rigs are totally awesome, like we showed you here. But what about the Litecoin rigs? They’re equally awesome! We gathered some to show you, but you better get a fire truck on standby because these are the hottest Litecoin rigs out there.
1. Encased cooler master rig
With two Sapphire AMD HD7950 Flex OC Graphics Card, with 3GB (GPU’s), this machine mines like crazy, but has a relatively low power consumption rate.
2. Super heater Litecoin rig
This is more like those Frankenstein-like computers we saw a while ago mining Bitcoins.
3. 1482 75 Graphic mine
This amazing machine must have an unbelievable mining speed.
4. 256 GPU900 MEM1100 Litecoin rig
What a great use for an old computer that wasn’t good for nothing else. Now, it’s making digital money!
5. College room Litecoin rig
This machine makes you some money and even provides lighting for your study marathons.
6. Worplace storage room mining rig
Looking for a way to get a “promotion” and earn more money? Set one of these in your storage room at work.
7. Four gigabyte GV-R797OC-3GD mining rig
Your kitchen is as good as any place when you want to mine some Litecoins.
8. The super Litecoin rig
Trust us, super is the proper name for this rig. It’s powerful not only in size, but also when it comes to show results.
9. Back-shed Litecoin farm
Beyond the mining rig, here’s the mining farm, for the big producers.
10. Little ghetto Litecoin mining rig
Organization and good space use are key factors for success! Especially if you’re mining cryptocurrency and don’t have a lot of space.
11. Ghetto revisited! Litecoin miner
This mining rig even has the right to show a proud Litecoin logo.
12. Chinampas mining rig 3x 7950
Equipped with 3x Sapphire 7950 100352-2L, this mining rig was for sale at the price of $1000. Is it worth it? Find out here.
13. Gigabyte WF3 7950 mining rig
We love this mining rig, but it wouldn’t be the same without that huge fan there!
14. John Burks Litecoin rig
This miner is clearly part of the tidy group. He turned his CPU into a mining rig and it’s looking great.
15. Litecoin mining rig 1.8 Mhash/s
Because one fan is not good enough when you’re mining Litecoins like a pro.
16. The redneck Litecoin mining rig
This mining rig is composed by two computers, which are usually churning along at around 1400 kHsh/s. Impressive!
17. The pioneer
This customized mining rig looks awesome. And this is not even its final form.
18. Converted ktchen sink to Litecoin mining rig
Is this one of the best DIY transformations in the mining field we have ever seen? You can bet on it.
19. Baskets Litecoin rig
Have you ever seen plastic baskets making money? Well, these are different.
20. Industrial grade Litecoin mining rig
This looks more like a supercomputer, but it’s actually a mining rig. An industrial one, but still a mining rig.
21. Weatherproof GPU Litecoin mining rig
This amazing mining rig has the advantage of being waterproof, besides powerful and easily portable. Do you need more? It also looks super cool!
Latest posts by Ofir Beigel (see all)
- Here’s what you’ve missed in the past week (August 24-30) - August 30, 2015
- We’re giving away 2 copies of “My Dirty Little Bitcoin Secrets” ($27 value) - August 24, 2015
- Here’s what you’ve missed in the past week (August 17-24) - August 24, 2015