We have taught you how to mine and buy Bitcoins and now we are back to show you where you can use your virtual fortune to pay for stuff. And, yes, we mean real, physical places like stores and bars. Just walk in and pay the bill using your Bitcoin wallet!
1. The Haymakers pub, in Cambridge
Table of Contents
- 1. The Haymakers pub, in Cambridge
- 2. Planet Linux Caffe, in Miami
- 3. Room 77 restaurant, in Berlin
- 4. The Fairy Wing Repair shop, in Lancashire
- 5. Internet Café, in North Hollywood/Los Angeles
- 6. EVR Pub and Restaurant, in New York
- 7. Copa Apartments, in Rio de Janeiro
- 8. Killeena House Apartments, in Ireland
- 9. Rollingdale Winery, in Canada
- 10. Individual Pubs group, in the UK
- 11. Tabita Bakery, Food and Crafts, in Mexico City
- 12. Love Spain Apartment, in Costa del Sol
- 13. Dr. Murad Thakur Dental Surgery, in Florida
- 14. Cups and Cakes Bakery, in San Francisco
- 15. AE Property Management, in Tennessee
- 16. Bandung Indonesian restaurant, in Wisconsin
- 17. Downtown MTL Apartment, in Montreal
- 18. Veggie Galaxy, in Cambridge
- 19. The Pao Cafe, in Newmarket
2. Planet Linux Caffe, in Miami
Besides accepting Bitcoin, the Linux Planet Caffe, in Coral Gables, also organises events to promote cryptocurrency in Miami.
3. Room 77 restaurant, in Berlin
This restaurant is located in the famous district of Kreuzberg, the place with the highest concentration of merchants that accept Bitcoin. Room 77 has been receiving Bitcoins for almost two years.
4. The Fairy Wing Repair shop, in Lancashire
This “retailer of enchanting gifts and curiosities” is located in Lancashire, in the United Kingdom.
5. Internet Café, in North Hollywood/Los Angeles
This cafe located in North Hollywood, California, says it out loud on its website: “we proudly accept Bitcoin”.
6. EVR Pub and Restaurant, in New York
7. Copa Apartments, in Rio de Janeiro
Pay for your holiday apartment with Bitcoins at the Copa Apartments, located in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
8. Killeena House Apartments, in Ireland
If Brasil is too hot for you, there’s always a chance of a different type of vacation in Ireland, where cryptocurrency is also accepted.
9. Rollingdale Winery, in Canada
You can find this exquisite winery in West Kelowna and pay for your shopping with Bitcoin.
10. Individual Pubs group, in the UK
The group Individual Pubs has four establishments and they all accept Bitcoin. You can find them in Norwich, Peterborough, East London and Cambridge.
11. Tabita Bakery, Food and Crafts, in Mexico City
Tabita Bakery is a family business that produces almost everything, from cakes to handcraft. They are located in Mexico City.
12. Love Spain Apartment, in Costa del Sol
You can rent this big apartment, in Spain, for your family or friend vacation with Bitcoins.
13. Dr. Murad Thakur Dental Surgery, in Florida
Get a dental checkup or do a specific treatment in Dr. Murad Thakur’s office, in Orlando, and pay with cryptocurrency.
14. Cups and Cakes Bakery, in San Francisco
This nice bakery, in San Francisco, was one of the first real places to accept Bitcoins in this north-American city.
15. AE Property Management, in Tennessee
Pay AE Property Management‘s services with Bitcoins! The company is located in Cordova, Tennessee.
16. Bandung Indonesian restaurant, in Wisconsin
Bitcoin can provide some exotic experiences like this one. Pay your meal with digital currency at the restaurant Bandung, located in Madison, Wisconsin.
17. Downtown MTL Apartment, in Montreal
Planning to spend some days in Canada? Why won’t you stay at the MTL Apartment, in Montreal? They accept virtual coins.
18. Veggie Galaxy, in Cambridge
From Canada to the USA again, let’s stop in Cambridge, in Massachusetts, where this nice veggie restaurant accepts Bitcoin.
19. The Pao Cafe, in Newmarket
This Brazilian cafe and bakery, located in New Hampshire, lets you pay for your coffee with cryptocurrency.
Latest posts by Ofir Beigel (see all)
- “JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says bitcoin is a ‘fraud’ that will eventually blow up” – CNBC | $4,367.12 - September 12, 2017
- How to Buy Bitcoins if You’re a Noob – Bitcoin Whiteboard Tuesday - September 12, 2017
- “Why China Crushed Bitcoin” – Forbes | $4,450.15 - September 9, 2017