Because having a calculator at hand is always useful, especially in the world of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Examiner decided to look for the best online devices out there to show you and make your life simpler.
Table of Contents
- 1. Bitcoin Mining Calculator
- 2. Bitcoin Calculator
- 3. Bitcoin Mining Profitability Calculator
- 4. Bitcoin Melt Value Calculator for Gold
- 5. BitClockers Bitcoin Mining Calculator
- 6. TP’s Bitcoin Calculator
- 7. Coinish Bitcoin Mining Calculator
- 8. Easy ?itCoin Mining Calculator
- 9. CoinMill Currency Converter
- 10. BTC Mining Calculator
- 11. Mining Profit Calculator 2.0
- 12. Profitability Calculator
- 13. Bitcoin Security Calculator
- 14. Cryptocurrency Mining Profitability
- 15. BTC Globe Calculator
- 16. BitcoinMiningCalculator.Org
- Maria Santos
This page will tell you how much you can expect to earn (both in Bitcoin and US dollars) mining Bitcoins over different time periods, according to the current difficulty factor. All you need to do is enter your hash rate and the calculator will provide instantaneous calculations and the most accurate results.
Well, nothing can be simpler than using this calculator: just type the amount of fiat currency you have available and you’ll see how much Bitcoins that amount of money can buy. Or use the ‘swap conversion’ button and do it the other way around.
This is probably one of the most complete calculators you can find online: provide the information asked and you will get the most accurate results regarding mining profitability.
Find out the total Bitcoin value of your gold items with this calculator. You’ll also find a calculator for silver in the same website.
5. BitClockers Bitcoin Mining Calculator
Find out your mining outcome with the help of this complete calculator.
Discover how much your Bitcoin mining rig can earn you with this calculator. The difficulty and exchange rate information are updated about once an hour.
This calculator provides the mining results you can achieve with your hardware setup. You can use it through one of the two modes available: “novice” and “expert”.
If you know your hash-rate per second and need to discover other numbers – like the Bitcoins or US dollars you can earn per day or month – use this simple calculator and you’ll find out in no time.
Find out how much are your Bitcoins worth in any currency thanks to this currency convertor always up to date.
This simple-looking calculator computes average profits from Bitcoin mining.
11. Mining Profit Calculator 2.0
With this complete online device, you can calculate the results provided by your Bitcoin mining hardware.
Find out how much does one block cost according to the difficulty level and hash rate per second, as well as power usage.
A complete Bitcoin calculator, but only for the Russian users.
Besides providing information about your daily return and mining profitability, this calculator will also tell you which cryptocurrency is the most profitable to mine and trade.
15. BTC Globe Calculator
A different type of calculator that will help you predict the future value of Bitcoins.
Find out how much you’re going to earn according to your mining pool.
Latest posts by Maria Santos (see all)
- The 6 best Bitcoin mining software - April 24, 2016
- 5 Awesome Bitcoin stories shared by Redditors - October 16, 2015
- 9 Cryptocurrency-inspired games you should be playing - September 10, 2015