It’s time to bake some crypto! Today, we bring to you some really good tasting “money” bites with this list of 10 tasty Bitcoin cakes and cookies. Mining Bitcoins may be a hustle, but tasting some of these really sweetens the deal.
1. The Walmart premier Bitcoin cake
This cake cost $8 almost two years ago. At the time, and according to the exchange rate, it cost almost 1BTC. Today, one virtual coin could buy a lot of these cakes.
2. Bitcoin and Bitpay tasty cupcakes
These cupcakes are so cute it’s almost a shame to eat them, but it has to be done! These are from the Cups and Cakes Bakery, in San Francisco.
3. Bitcoin vanilla bean cake
The perfect cake for the Bitcoiners obsesses with the best virtual currency. This delicious vanilla bean cake has a swiss buttercream frosting.
4. Bitcoin birthday cake
Anyone who gets a cake like this will have the most awesome birthday!
5. Coinlab’s chocolate and raspberry cake
Birthdays at Coinlab are celebrated according to the Bitcoin tradition: with a proper and delicious cake.
6. Bitcoin suitcase cake
When the stomach starts to growl, what’s best: a suitcase full of real Bitcoins or this delicious-looking different kind of suitcase?
7. Tasty Bitcookies
Bitcoin cookies and warm milk: a match made in the virtual heaven?
8. Crunchy homemade Bitcookies
Edible Bitcoins might be the new trend. All we know for sure is that these cookies look delicious.
9. Munchy tech cookies
There’s already a piece missing, so either these amazing cookies were delicious or someone was really hungry.
10. Nifty edible Bitcoin
A delicious souvenir from BTC London.
Find the best exchange to buy Bitcoins
Latest posts by Ofir Beigel (see all)
- Best Ethereum Wallets (2017 Update) – 5 Options Reviewed - April 25, 2017
- “The Rise And Fall Of Bitcoin (And The New Kid On The Blockchain)” – Forbes | $1234.36 - April 20, 2017
- BitPanda Review – Buy Bitcoin with Skrill, SEPA or a Credit Card - April 18, 2017